Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Wow what a busy day... not only did we have people in our church have a new baby, (it's a girl) we had others in the hospital getting test run at the ER. When it rains it pours sometimes, you know.
But through it all I know that GOD is in control. Sometimes we may wonder if he has fallen asleep at the wheel. With things like the cyclone in Mrynamar, the earthquake in China, tornadoes in Oklahoma, Kansas and Missouri. But even through it all, GOD is still in control. Many people ask me if GOD is a god of love, then why does he allow all these things to take place? Well I love my kids, I love them so much that I would probably give my life for them, but yet bad things happen to them. My oldest still reminds me of the time I put alcohol (thats what they said to use in boy scouts) on a bike wreck cut she received. My second youngest broke her ankle one day in a softball game and I had to drive her to the hospital as she cried in the backseat. My third child once smashed his finger in a window, and my youngest, well he hasn't hurt himself really bad yet (for we know it is coming). So my point is, do I not love my kids because I allow them to get hurt? No! I love them through their hurt, and we can say the same about GOD. GOD had an utopia, the garden of Eden, and sin came in and ruined that, but GOD also made a way for us to escape the trials of this life, through the sacrifice of his son. So GOD has made provision for us, even in the midst of the storm...

1 comment:

Pastor John said...

Thats good preachin.