Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Blockage?







I mentioned my trials at work lately, we have been having internet problems for a while now. Well I think I have a handle on it, we have too much information coming in and our bandwidth is not big enough to handle the traffic. Imagine a big city at rush hour, that is what is happening, everything is crawling to a slow stop.
I started thinking about this in relation to our spiritual being. Sometimes we can have so much of the world coming into our lives that we end up slowing down or blocking the spirit from coming and giving us direction and insight. Kind of like a ambulance on a busy freeway, bumper to bumper traffic, it doesn't matter if you have lights and siren blarring you aren't getting through. So do a constant check on your spiritual traffic lines, make sure they are clear of the world's influence so when that emergency call comes down from heaven it doesn't get stuck in traffic and can't get through.

No comments: