Thursday, May 8, 2008

Power failure...

Over the last few days we have had a lot or storms roll through our neck of the woods. One thing about living where we live, strong storms means that we are probably going to loose our electricity for a few hours. I notice that when I am sleeping and we don't have electricity it really doesn't bother me. But when I am up trying to get stuff done, having no light, no power tools, no computer or TV really does make it difficult to work.
It is kind of that way with GOD, when we are sleepwalking through this life, we really don't need his power, his direction or his annointing and we probably don't really miss it much. But when we come to a roadblock in life, and we need the power of GOD to get through it and it is not there, then we realize the shape we are in.
So my question today is, have you checked in with your power supply today?

1 comment:

sassy chic said...

good analogy, I like that.