Thursday, July 10, 2008

Changes...


I have been contemplating a change for a while. It is a hard choice to make as once it is made, I may never be the same again. It will probably affect the realationships I have with people, the way people will look at me, and the way I feel about myself. It is not an easy choice. I am constantly putting myself in that dream world of what it would be like. Questions like, "will I like it?" and "will everyone else approve?" swirl through my mind.

You see, I am thinking of shaving my head........ I saw a wad of hair in the shower this morning. I do not think it is mine, but it could be. There was a whole lot of it swirled around the drain. As I am continually exposing the dome on top of my shoulders, I am thinking of speeding it along and going for it. Today on MSN there was an article that bald guys are better looking than guys with hair... so that may just be the incentive I need to go for it!!

But change is so hard...

No comments: