Saturday, November 15, 2008

Where in the World is Pastor Pat?

I feel like Waldo as in Where's Waldo sometimes. So I put a little compilation together for you...

Well I was in Western Kansas the other day... yep flat land and no hills, scrub brush and prarie... but they do have some neat things.
Like WIND farms...


And then I went to New Mexico for a trade show... so I flew into Alburqueque and rented a car, and since I have a GPS unit on my phone I figureed I was good to go, right? Wrong!! Well I started driving following the directions until I got here...



Then the GPS said "you have arrived at your destination"... I was like "Uhmmm there is nothing here but a fork in the road!!" So I looked around and this is what I saw...


Absolutely NOTHING!!! I mean there is supposed to be a thousand bed hotel here somewhere!! Now I know why the wagon trains going across got lost as there is nothing to tell you where you are.
So kept going down this ONE LANE ROAD!! Hoping that I would see something that looked like a hotel, for you see I am a guy and guys don't ask for directions, that is why they made GPS!!!
So I drove for like 10 minutes down this road...

waiting to drive right up on some Indians ready to scalp me!!! Surely this is the wrong road I started to think but there was no where to turn around when all of the sudden I came over this little rise and see this...
I am SAVED!!! Civilization...
So there you go, that is where I have been and I will update the rest of my travels later...

No comments: