Friday, November 7, 2008

Blah, Blah, Blah

I am so tired of hearing the talking heads on the TV tell me how bad my life is. It is all gloom and doom right now. I am hearing it from both sides of the aisle now, the Dems saying the Repubs have put us in such a hole we are going to take a while to dig out. The Repubs saying the Dems will only dig us deeper with their new found power.You know what. We had a man in church Sunday who was just in Zimbabwe Africa. Their unemployment is 80%, there are no jobs anywhere. Now I know we have unemployed people in the US, but lets face it there are jobs around if we are willing to work them. Their inflation has gone up 800% in the last two years. Now we have seen inflation, but not at an 800% rate. It is so bad there that parents are having to supplement the government paid teachers to get them to school to teach their children. The less fortunate have been reported eating cow dung to survive. Now I am telling you that is bad, but it is common place in the world we live in that people get by on a lot less than the average American is used to.So quit bashing my country, we still have the best thing going in the whole wide world. The United States is still the land of opportunity it always has been.GOD Bless the USA!!

No comments: