Friday, January 23, 2009

Welcome to...


What a place. Large city with a small town charm, no wonder it is the country music capital of the world. I saw more guitar cases coming and going out of that airport, it was like a maffia hit man convention was going on!!
They had a Gibson guitar cafe in the airport, all sorts of memoribilia of country legends and at every food court they had a small stage with monitors, one even had a baby grand piano for people to set and play. Made me wish I had a guitar, I could have set up and embarrased myself and made some extra spending cash!!
What got me was on the radio there was a church that was under fire for not praying for the President. Seems they used to pray for the President, and now they are deciding to not pray for the President. Seems to me that when we find ourselves in a situation not to our liking that we should pray more, not throw a fit and take our ball and go home.
I would encourage you, wether you are liberal or conservative, Democrat or Republican or Independent, wether you lean right or left or have just passed out. Pray for all of our elected officials that they will rely on the only ONE who has the answer to every question and the supply for every need.
Be Blessed

No comments: