Tuesday, June 24, 2008





Kung Foo Panda!! Yesterday we took a family outing and checked out Po and his latest movie. It wasn't great, but it was a good entertainment for an hour and a half. But I did learn something. Sometimes we put too much value in things that really do not mean anything. Not to ruin the story, but Po's father is a noodle soup maker who has a secret ingredient. And in the end Po finds out that his father's secret ingredient is "nothing". Too many times we are looking for the secret ingredient when in reality there is nothing more needed to make something special. We all feel if we loose weight, get more hair, have whiter teeth, drive a fancier car, live in a bigger house, have more money that we will be happy. Well in reality those are just things and are really not that important in the grand scheme of things. What is important is you, just as you are.

1 comment:

Pastor John said...

My uncle asked me how I was doing yesterday and I found myself amswering great. I thought about it and we are very happy just as we are. I would like my vehicles running again though.