Thursday, June 26, 2008


Da da da dum, dada da!! Da dada daaa da dada da da!!
Tonight, I will be Indiana Jones, my life will be filled with trapdoors, pungi sticks and traps that will inflict great harm upon me should I spring them. You see, I have made someone upset. Yep, she is mad at me. I left her hanging, did not help like she wanted and therefore I am about to enter into the world of Indiana Jones where there is peril around every corner.
Guys, communicate with your gals. Gals, let your guys know EXACTLY what you want as we are sometimes to much of the hunter gatherers that we get focused on one thing and can't read between the lines.
So as I head home I am checking the gear... Leather Fedora...check! Pistol....check! Bullwhip....check! Chocolates.....? I need to swing by the store and get my wife some chocolates so I don't have to go sleep in the snake pit tonight.

2 comments:

Trudy said...

Whatever...I communicated very clearly what I needed from you, you just didn't want to hear what I was saying!

But as usual, I got it all done. Not without the help of others, but I did get it finished. It's 12:37 am, but I'm done and going to bed!

sassy chic said...

I do hope you survived the night!
:0