Thursday, June 12, 2008

Anniversary Thoughts....

Well Wednesday was my 20th wedding aniversary. I noticed that my wife blogged about it. 20 years is a long time and we have great plans for this milestone. Together on a cruise or on a tropical beach, spending time together with the kids at grandma's or something. But it was not to be. Finances, work, schedules all get in the way of doing something like this. And that can take some of the lustre off of an event like this. But I think back of when we first got together, decided we wanted to get married, have kids, go into the ministry , revitalize a church, do a builing project, buy a house, and on and on it goes. What a journey it has been and I relish the thought of where the journey will take us.
So relish the journey as it is far more exciting than the destination.

1 comment:

Plow Boy said...

Happy Aniversary!!!
I know that you will get the opportunity to celebrate the way you wanted to.
God Bless you and your fammily!