Thursday, November 19, 2009

Things I am thankful for #8

Number Eight: Things I am thanful for.
Clothes Dryer is my number 8 thing I am thankful for. Now some of you are thinking it is because it dry clothes and we don't have to hang them on a line. It is not, how many men have you ever seen hanging clothes on a line? None, those that would have to hang clothes on the line, well they buy their wife a dryer. No I am thankful for the dryer because you really don't have to wash clothes sometimes when you don't have time. Have an old softball jersey you forgot to wash before the game? A dryer sheet and a dryer and about ten minutes of tumbling and you are all set. Have a pair of pants that got all wrinkled up in your closet, throw them in the dryer, Violla! All better. Gave your long haired dog a bath and hate that wet dog smell, well, I don't recommend it but it has been done albeit your dog will hate you for the rest of your life. They dryer fixes everything!

No comments: