Tuesday, November 17, 2009

10 day till Thanksgiving

Ten things I am thankful for.
I am thankful for a lot of things in my life, but I am going to get sappy and mention some on here. First off I will not list my wife or my kids or my church or my job which I am so thankful for all of them, but they are a no brainer, without all of them I am a most miserable person. So I am going to be funny, smart and hopefully ellicit a few laughs for what I am most thankful for.
Number Ten Thing I am Most Thankful for....

10) Deodorant -
Have you really thought what you and the world around you would smell like without D-O for the B-O? I mean just thinking about it makes me wanna hurl.
Funny story I told on myself. So I am at a trade show working, and we are setting up our booth which entails a lot of sweating and putting up pieces to show to potential customers. So I keep getting a wiff of BO and I am thinking my partner there is in need of a shower. So later on I have this sign held up over my head and I look to the left and almost passed out as I smelled my BO. I was so embarrased! I mean you know when you have a true friend when they tell you, "dude, you need to take a shower". Apparently I forgot to apply the D-O in the A-M before I went to the E-H (exhibit hall) for our D-T (display time). Yes I am an idiot!

No comments: