Wednesday, November 25, 2009

#3 Thankful Thing

Number Three thankful thing for Thanksgiving is; Al Gore? Yep, not because he is an environmental watchdog now, but because he invented the internet!! I don't know what I would do without the internet! I would have to get my information for sermons through large reference books, I would have nothing but "clip art" to show in my slide shows, and I would know absolutely nothing as to what is going on in the world without the internet. Without Spacebook and MyFace, how would I keep up with everyone other than seeing them at Wal Mart? How would I play Football Fantasy with people I don't know? How will I get my mail without the internet, go to the Post Office? Yep, Al Gore, that guys is pretty smart guy to invent the internet, funny I thought it was some other computer guy.

No comments: