Thursday, May 6, 2010

I just can't stop...

Traveling.
My job requires a certain amount of travel as I need to go see customers and attend trade shows. It seems lately that I have traveled at least part of the last six weeks straight. I am my own worst enemy with scheduling my travel because there are trips that I have to make, conventions and such, as well as customer trips that I have to make as well. It seems they are all wanting me at the same time and when I get an opportunity to spend a week without traveling something else comes up.
So how do I learn to just say no?
I have not figured that out yet but I am going to have to get my mind wrapped around it as with the schedule I have been keeping, ain't nobody happy.
So my mantra now is "no, no, and no again" until I get a handle on it.

No comments: