Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Twitter

I forgot all about twitter. I was into it for a little bit, had some people following me and then forgot I even had it. My wife mentioned the other night that she had not seen any tweets from me. I thought she said "Sweets" so I thought I would have to get some candy for her, but then I realized she said "tweets" so I am going to have to get going on the old twitter again.
But I always wonder, who really cares? I mean do people really want to know what I am eating for dinner? Do they really want to know where I am all the time? Are they that interested in my boring life that they want to know that my kids are driving me crazy, my schedule is bonkers and I have gained ten pounds in the last three weeks?
I mean I am not a celebrity, I am not famous so who would want to follow me, I am me and I don't really care what I am doing most of the time.
Well I guess I better go put some random dribble of information on the web for all to share in the boring life of a Pastor/Father/Husband/Salesman/Referee/and whatever else I am.
:-)

No comments: