Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Any last words...

I read a little article on last words and it got me to thinking, what would you want your last words to be? Well I am a little off balance so I started to think of crazy last words, stuff that might be funny or apropriate in some circles. So here goes...
Arnold Swartzenagar lying on his death bed, he reaches up to Maria Shriver his wife and says, "I'll be back..."
Albert Einstein ~ "Ah, Infinity!!"
George Steinbrenner owner of the NY Yankees ~ "I am looking forward to seeing Billy Martin again, so I can FIRE HIM once more!"
Crazy Horse (American Indian Chief) ~ "Geronimo!!"
General George S. Patton ~ "I will NOT return!"
Chuck Norris ~ Who am I kidding, Chuck Norris will never die!
Mr T. ~ "I pity the fools who have to carry my casket..."
Harry Carrey ~ "Holy Cow!!"
John J. Rambo ~ "what do you mean I ran our of bullets?"
The Godfather ~ "I am accepting an offer I can't refuse..."
to be continued...

No comments: