Monday, September 28, 2009

Decisions Decisions

I was talking to someone the other day and made the statement that every decision you make affects something later in your life. They looked at me like I had a horn growing out of my head. So I did a little research the other day and documented every decision and if it had a negative or a positive impact on my life.
7:30AM - Alarm went off, (decision) decided to hit snooze three times, (impact) was almost late for a meeting.
8:15AM - Hurrying to meeting (decision) so did not take time to hit the bathroom, (impact) almost wet my pants before getting to the meeting.
9:00AM - (Decision) Decided to have breakfast right before the meeting, (impact) split gravy on my shirt with no time to change.
12:00PM Meetings going good, (decision) to have the fiery chicken enchiladas for lunch, (impact) ate fiery enchiladas for lunch for the next four hours over and over and over again.
1:00PM Meetings resuming (decision) to take a short cut to the next location, (impact) almost late for the meeting again, twice in one day, bad.
5:00PM Meetings over (decision) to find a hotel for the night since I did not call ahead with a reservation (impact) other than the new ulcers I received worrying about where I was going to stay or if I had to sleep in the car, nothing, except for the "in desperate need of a renovation" hotel I stayed at that smelled like bad chicken curry.
11:00 PM Still up, decision from earlier is causing me to not to be able to sleep, bad bed, bad smells and the water pipes keep rattling the walls, or at least I am telling myself it is the waterpipes.
11:30 PM Make my last decision for the day. (Decision) Tomorrow lets make good decisions!!

No comments: