Wednesday, March 24, 2010

So the other day...

OK, I need to rant a little...
I was listening to this woman at a restaurant in the airport behind me go off on this guy who was on the earlier flight with her who could not keep his eyes apparently off of her chest. She was just going on and on about every time she glanced his way he was staring at her chest. She was talking about how big a pervert he was, that he was probably some kind of child molester and a guy who "must have some problems" according to her.
I loved evesdropping on thier conversation until I got up to leave. As I turned around I took a glance at the gal who felt so "violated" by her fellow flier. She was wearing a cotton T shirt with a neck cut that would fit an NFL offensive lineman's neck as it ran down to about the top of her stomach. To paint a picture, it appeared that she had strapped two volleyballs to her front and they were threatening to jump out of their holsters and bounce all over the floor.
Now here is the point that I want to make. When you wear something like that, people are going to look, especially those of the male persuasion. I just don't understand why girls would wear something like that and then be insulted when someone stares or glances at them.
So ladies and guys, if you want to avoid the stares that come with provacative clothing, wear a turtleneck...
OK rant over.

1 comment:

Jul said...

May be she hides her essence?