Friday, March 13, 2009

Green Acres...




Is the place to be...


Farm livin' is the life for me...


Yep, got that song caught in my head. For that person who was singing that, I asked you please not to, because I knew what would happen.


Yep, I am driving home humming that theme song. So what to do? Watch the original Lone Ranger series on TV.


How different TV was back then. Everything was about honor and truth and justice. The Lone Ranger would only shoot to wound, not kill. Tonto was bound to his "Kimosabe" because his friend had saved him when he was a child and now Tonto returned the favor and became his side kick and friend.


You knew who the bad guys were, you knew who the good guys were and life was so much simpler...


Da Dada Dum Dada Dum dada dum dum!! The Lone Ranger, Hi Ho Silver AWAY!!

No comments: