Monday, February 16, 2009

Being Blessed...

You know, GOD has a way of taking care of his kids. Now I don't want you to think that I can snap my fingers and a million dollars will appear. Yep still didn't work. But GOD can bless us in so many ways. I have over the last month, had people just hand me money and say, "GOD told me to give you this". We have had unexpected income come in, I got a raise in pay in January, and we got a check in the mail last night. GOD is good. But he blesses us with more than cash, I have tires on my car that have lasted way longer than they should have, we lost our gas furnace, but I think our electric bill isn't much higher than what our gas bill would have been. I just know that even when we don't seem to have anything, GOD still has given us even the little we have. So Glory to GOD, the provider of all of our needs.

No comments: