Wednesday, September 3, 2008



There is nothing more debilitating than a major headache. I am suffering from a sinus headache since I returned from Hawaii.

Headaches are a killer... you can still work with an ankle injury, or a backache but when your brain is hurting there is nothing that you can do.

My sinuses are starting to drain now and I am feeling better but the symptoms take a while to go away.

Sometimes I wonder why GOD allows things like sinus headaches to inflict us. Does it mean that we are not living like we are supposed to? Does it mean that we have walked out of the will of GOD. I don't think so, I think it is I went from a seaside village to a high humidity area and am suffering because of my travels.

So just because we are sick doesn't mean we are less spiritual or have walked out of the will of GOD, we may just have walked from one climate to another.

No comments: