Monday, September 22, 2008

I am BATMAN...


I was thinking of silly commercials this weekend. Remember the one where the football player get just drilled on a linebacker blitz and is rendered semi-unconscious. As the coaches are looking down on him they ask him how many fingers they were holding up, and he answers correctly. Then they ask where he is playing and he answers correctly. The coaches look at each other and know that he is not right but he is answering all the questions correctly. So one coach looks at him and ask... who are you? And he answers, "I am Batman"... I just died laughing.


Well I was looking in the mirror the other day, and I noticed that I am looking like Batman. I have an utility belt. I did not plan on having an utility belt. I never wanted an utility belt but I have an utility belt. It is not as fancy as Batman's, there is no bat spray, or a batarang or a bat communicator. I just have two cell phones, one on each hip. Now where did I put that Patarang?

No comments: