Tuesday, August 26, 2008


Hawaii...
paradise...
dreamland...
heaven???
I get to travel on business to Hawaii tomorrow. 10 hour plane flight... we shall see if it is worth it. Everyone tells me that it is glorious, breathtaking, unbelievable. But all I can think about is Volcanoes!!!
I mean that island is an ACTIVE VOLCANO with DAILY eruptions... that is what is said in the travel guide. Should I be worried about this? I mean I live in Tornado Alley, and I am not scared of tornados, but Volcanoes, that is another story. Do they have Volcanoe drills? Where do you go? What do you do? Do they have boats on stand by just in case?
I guess I will find out when I get there. So Aloha!!

2 comments:

Trudy said...

I'm not sharing in your excitment because I don't get to go.(insert pouting face here)

This really stinks. :(

Unknown said...

yes i totally agree with mom... (insert agreement face here)