Thursday, August 14, 2008

Gadgets...

What is it about men and gadgets? Why do we just love them so?
I mean you give a guy a new gadget and he is in hog heaven. We get a new gadget and we think we can do anything. Phones, PDA's, Computers, tools, and all that other stuff really makes our hearts beat faster. I was watching my wife yesterday hook up a new I phone. She was saving stuff and moving stuff around. And then last night I pulled out one of my new gadget and one of our ladies in our church said, "let me see it" and then she said, "sweet". So I guess it is not just us guys that have Gadget Syndrome.

3 comments:

Pastor John said...

Harbor Frieght

Trudy said...

You're a freak. It is to just men. Women are much more civilized than to get a buzz from a gadget! ;-)

pastor-lynda said...

You are right. Women like gadgets too! I am just not as adept at using them as some. Not that that is a comment for all women. So don't get carried away!