Saturday, December 20, 2008

Hard things...

You know why does life have to be so hard sometimes? Why can't everything go the way that we would like it. As a church we have had to make some hard decisions and it doesn't always set well with a lot of people. As administrators we make decisions that affect not just ourselves but those around us. As people we make decisions that affect our day to day activities. Oh how I wish I could be wise like Soloman. Sometimes I feel like I have no business making decisions that really impact peoples lives. But then I realize that EVERY decision we make affects others around us. If we decide to be arrogant and rude, well we can put people around us in a bad mood. If we decide to be deceitful and pridefull we can cause people to loose hope. If we decide to be happy and joyful we can light up a room. So when it is so easy to see what we need to do, why don't we always do it?

No comments: