Friday, June 26, 2009

I been everywhere man, I've been everywhere...

Johnny Cash used to sing that song. I am living it.
I have been seeing a lot of this beautiful country the month of June. It amazes me the complexity of creation. Can you imagine putting all of this into order? Can you imagine that all of this just happened?
There will be arguments and conversations about how life came about, but I find the more I try to rationalize and explain it, the more I find that I do not know.
You know, I have decided that not knowing everything is a good thing. I don't need to know everything, some things I really don't want to know. But the more I know, the less I seem to grasp, and the more I grasp, the less I know.
So it is OK not to know everything. But one thing I do know, we sure live in a pretty country!

No comments: