Friday, October 3, 2008

Remember...


"In 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire: THE A-TEAM."... music starts here... black hippy van jumps into the screen, its the A TEAM!!!

Remember Colonel John "Hannibal" Smith? No he wasn't the guy that ate people, he was the leader of the "A" Team. He was the one that always had a plan and said, "I love it when a plan comes together..."

What I always wondered is why did his plans always come together and mine don't? I mean I plan well, but there is always a contingency that comes up that no one thought of that just throws the wonkey wrench into the works... When the "Colonel" came up with a plan, there was always contingencies that came up and they were covered, most times...

I would just love to say one time... "I love it when a plan comes together...."

No comments: